The Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management (GA) is delighted to announce its finalists for the 2016 COMM PRIX Awards in the category PR Programs as the 2016 COMM PRIX Awards winner in the category Academic Case Studies.
The Global Alliance is proud to present you the results of the first ever Global Communications Report jointly conducted with the University of Southern California’s Center for Public Relations , the Holmes Report, the Institute for Public Relations, the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication, the PR Council, the Worldcom PR Group and PRSA.
2016 PRSA Counselors to Higher Education Senior Summit
As a higher education communications counselor, strategic planning, crisis management and media relations are just a few of your responsibilities. Which higher education communications trends should you be on the lookout for in the semesters ahead?
Wed, Apr 13, 2016 8:30am - Fri, Apr 15, 2016 6:30pm
Royal Sonesta New Orlean300 Bourbon StreetNew Orleans, LA, 70130United States
Take notes on the latest on-the-job challenges and opportunities facing college and university counselors at the PRSA Counselors to Higher Education (CHE) Senior Summit. Designed by higher education communicators for higher education communicators, the senior summit's program is developed by the PRSA CHE Section.
- Update your 2016 programs, from crisis plans to everyday messaging, with best practice discussions on how to position your college or university’s brand.
- Create more strategic and interdepartmental partnerships to focus internal resources where they’re most needed.
- Streamline your budget by discovering the most effective tools to communicate with internal and external stakeholders on higher education issues.
- Sharpen your social media strategy, with insight on what you need to implement now (and what can wait for 2017).
- Develop stronger connections with fellow practitioners and key media during receptions, lunches, sessions and refreshment breaks.
- Check out the latest products and the most advanced solutions on the market to help you reach your organizational goals.
The 2016 World Public Relations Forum is heading to Toronto, May 29-31, 2016.
Registration is now open for the 2016 World Public Relations Forum – an exciting opportunity to attend an internationally recognized Forum and meet the who’s who of global communication professionals.