The Global Alliance for PR and Communication Management is the confederation of the world's major public relations and communication management associations and institutions, representing 160,000 practitioners and academics worldwide.
By partnering with regional, national and international bodies to increase professionalism in public relations and communication management, the Global Alliance works to enhance the influence of the industry around the world.
The Global Alliance's mission is to unify the public relations profession, raise professional standards all over the world, share knowledge for the benefit of its members and be the global voice for public relations in the public interest.
As a GA member you would benefit from several advantages:
- Interact and share knowledge with senior leaders from the world's major communication associations from the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Have a voice in setting global standards in education, credentialing, research, measurement and ethics in public relations and communication management
- Demonstrate to your members that your association is part of a global community, therefore their local membership turns into a global one
- Participate in international research projects with other GA member associations around the world to raise standards and advocate for our profession
- Use the GA online communication platforms to promote your organization's activities on an international basis
- Enable your members to benefit from reduced rates and take part at all international conferences organized by GA members associations worldwide
In order to meet the needs of its members and communication professionals in general the Global Alliance has established an array of platforms beyond its website for regularly updated news, articles, case studies and research from both academics and professionals.
Amongst some of the platforms and tools open to GA members are:
- GA website
- GA Newsletter to more than 30'000 communication professionals
- GA Events Calendar
- Social Media Groups and Sharing Platforms
For more information on how to become a member of the Global Alliance, click here