CIPR Annual Internal Communication Conference 2013
Building our future:
Internal Communication Conference 2013
CIPR's best-selling Annual Internal Communication conference returns for 2013. The theme, 'Building our Future', is focused on the rapidly evolving communications landscape and the impact that technology is having on the role of internal communicators. How do you structure internal communication to make sure your organisation adapts and thrives in this constantly changing environment? How can you nurture two-way dialogue and use social media to improve employee engagement?
This year, delegates will not only hear from expert speakers representing top UK and global brands, they will also be able to choose from a range of workshops and help them to find the answers to their questions. Delegates can take an active role in the debates and select what they want to learn from the day.
'Building our Future' promises to be thought-provoking and insightful, packed with debate, discussion and advice on the future of internal communication.
Aims of the day
- Evaluate the challenges and opportunities facing internal communicators today
- Discover the latest tools and technology available and how to use them
- Find out how to implement change in the way your organisation communicates
- See best practice in action with case study sessions based on award-winning work
- Gain practical advice to help you create effective engagement strategies
Who is the conference aimed at?
Delegates will include internal communication, public relations, human resources and marketing professionals, working at middle to senior management level and with an interest in, responsibility for, or involvement with, internal communication and employee engagement.
For more information, visit CIPR website