CIPR Annual Internal Communication Conference 2014
Changing behaviours for better business
The bestselling one-day internal communication conference returns to the Kia Oval on Thursday 2 October 2014. With a theme of ‘changing behaviour for better business, the event will feature an inspiring keynote from Benjamin Ellis, energising talks, in-depth case studies and engaging ‘unconference’ style sessions.
The CIPR Inside committee has listened to feedback from previous years and paid attention to the outcome of its annual survey in May. The result is an event with up-to-date, interesting and relevant industry expertise from which members and their organisations can learn and act upon.
Five take-aways from the day will be:
- Knowledge of what changing behaviour really means and how it affects your work and your organisation.
- Understanding of how you can use impactful communication to engage leadership and get their support for internal communication.
- Understanding of what other organisations are doing to change behaviour – from public to private sector and large and small teams.
- Practical examples of measurement – how and what to measure to get the budgets and show you add value to the bottom line.
- A great opportunity to meet other professionals, network, share ideas and feel inspired about what you do.
More details of speakers and sponsors will be announced via ciprinside.co.uk and shared through CIPR Inside’s social media channels as they are confirmed.