CIPR Excellence Awards 2012
The CIPR Excellence Awards are a prestigious recognition from the PR profession's Chartered body, as they prove to your board, new and existing clients, and your colleagues that you are at the cutting edge, that you are on top of your game and that you take best practice in your profession seriously.
In a study by University of Leicester for the British Quality Foundation and the European Foundation for Quality Management, award winning companies showed an improved financial performance after just one year of winning their first award. After three years, the benefits were even greater.
In 28 awards categories, your entries will be scored in areas including campaign and project planning, creativity and measurement and evaluation.
All finalists are interviewed by CIPR expert judging panel before the winners are chosen and announced at the annual Excellence Awards black tie dinner in central London.
Here is the Excellence Awards timetable:
- Monday 27 February 2012 - standard entry deadline has now passed
- Monday 5 March 2012 - late entry deadline has now passed
- March 2012 - judges' initial review, publication of shortlists and tickets on sale for the 2012 Excellence Awards dinner
- April & May 2012 - shortlisted entrants invited to panel interviews in London
- 28 May 2012 - 2012 Excellence Awards Dinner, The Hilton Park Lane, London.
For more information visit http://www.cipr.co.uk/content/events-awards/excellence-awards