CIPR Excellence Awards 2013
Welcome to the CIPR Excellence Awards 2013 - the most credible awards in the public relations profession. There is no greater recognition of your hard work and achievements than winning one of these prestigious awards from the profession's Chartered body.
A CIPR Excellence Award provides incredible recognition and credibility to your business. It proves to your board, to new and existing clients and to your colleagues that you are:
- at the cutting edge of communications
- on top of your game
- taking best practice in your profession seriously.
Have you got what it takes?
Across 28 award categories, your entries will be scored in areas such as campaign and project planning, creativity, and measurement and evaluation.
All finalists are interviewed by an expert judging panel before the winners are chosen, and these are announced at the annual CIPR Excellence Awards black tie event in central London.
CIPR Excellence Awards timetable
- Tuesday 26 February 2013 – all entries to be submitted by 18:00.
- Monday 4 March 2013 – late entries will be accepted until 18:00 (an additional £75 + VAT applies to each late entry).
- March 2013 – tickets on sale for the Excellence Awards Dinner. First round of judging.
- April 2013 – finalists notified and shortlist published. Shortlisted entrants invited to panel interviews.
- Monday 3 June 2013 – CIPR Excellence Awards dinner at London Hilton on Park Lane.