CIPR Internal Communication Conference 2012
As organisations continue to have to adapt to survive and prosper, this year's conference focuses on how putting employees first can enable success.
Forward-thinking practitioners are constantly looking to tap into more effective ways to cut through the noise of communication. The conference will look at new and innovative techniques to engage employees in ways that enable organisations to adapt fast to new challenges.
It will open your eyes to new age internal communication. Our line-up of expert speakers, including strategy guru Max McKeown, will challenge conventional thinking and demonstrate the benefits of a more proactive internal communication function.
Through inspiring case studies, Q&A sessions and pragmatic presentations, you will:
- gain a fresh perspective on how to reinvigorate internal communication practice
- find out how to embrace new technology
- hear about exciting broadcast tools and techniques available to you
- discover how to build a consistent and authentic brand from the inside out
- look at what the future could have in store for the profession and what you need to do to keep up.
Key speakers include:
- Keynote, Max Mckeown, Innovation Strategy Guru
- Spencer Fox, Managing Director, Reputation Institute UK
- Klavs Valskov, Global Director of Communication, Maersk Line
- Jenni Wheller, Internal Communications Manager, SSP UK
- Mike Grafham, Head of Customer Engagement, Yammer, EMEA
For more information on the conference, visit the event website.
To have a look at the program, click here.
Book your ticket today