CIPR Social Media Conference 2012
Public Relations is perhaps one of the most exciting professions to work in today and, thanks to the internet, organizations are now able to engage with markets directly in two–way conversations. But there is a growing chasm between those individuals that have the skills and expertise to work in this new market and those that do not.
The CIPR Social Media Conference, which will take place in London, on November 1,2012, will focus on the knowledge and skills that are required to PR professionals to build long-lasting relationships with their stakeholders in today’s context, with experts from different sectors leadin sessions on mobile, networks & platforms, building campaigns, social media newsrooms and social analytics.
This conference is based on the key themes covered in the CIPR’s best-selling book “Share This: The social media handbook for PR” and key speakers include:
- Robin Pembrooke, Head of Online, ITV and Global Radio
- Betony Taylor, Manager, Media Relations - Brand, Social Media & Digital Innovation, HSBC Global Communications
- Paul Mylrea, Director of Communications, BBC
- Penny Fox & Elayne Phillips, Defra
- Laura Oliver, The Guardian Communities Manager, The Guardian
Early bird savings until 21 September. Book today