MEPRA Strategic Corporate Communications 1-day Boot Camp
Targeted at associate members of MEPRA (1-5 years of experience), this one-day workshop is for a communications officer working in an in-house role or agency practitioner who needs to understand the role of their in-house counterpart.
The boot camp covers theory and practical advice on important corporate communications topics and challenges corporate communicators face today.
At the end of the day you will have a better understanding of the following:
1. “From Fluff to Buff’ - Why corporate communications matters and why good corporate communications is increasingly critical to business success.
2. The First 90 Days - Moving to a new role? What to focus on…
3. Corporate Communications Strategy …Is the business strategy…
4. Team Structure - How to build a successful department / team to handle corporate communications - skills needed.
5. Program Development - How to develop an annual activity programme
6. Strategy in Action - Tools for corporate communications programme execution
7. Showing Value - Measurement and reporting. How to demonstrate the value you add and reporting your achievements.
The Strategic Corporate Communications Boot Camps will take place on:
- December 14, 2012
- January 23, 2012
- February 6, 2012
- February 27, 2012
- March 19, 2012
For additional information on the MEPRA Boot Camps visit the MEPRA Upcoming Event section