PRISA Annual Conference 2014
Managing Reputation on a threatened plant – Communication: Trust: Sustainability
The 2014 Annual Conference of the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA) is entitled “Managing Reputation on a threatened plant – Communication: Trust: Sustainability” and PRISA is delighted to announce that Professor Jonathan Jansen, Vice-Chancellor and Rector of University of the Free State, will deliver a not-to-be-missed keynote address at 09:00 on Monday, 9 June.
Well-known for transforming the reputation of the University, an internationally-recognised expert on education and author of a number of books, Jansen’s keynote opening address will focus on the opportunities created by the green economy, and will address the bigger picture, issues and trends affecting the role of public relations and communication practitioners as anchors in ensuring professional communication and the management of reputation.
Jansen’s keynote opening address will set the stage for an impressive line-up of expert speakers that address this year’s theme of managing reputation and will explore how public relations and communication professionals can contribute to the ever-changing public relations and communication landscape.
Concurrent practical sessions will share experiences and knowledge, as well as present best practice and practical case studies, including:
- Stakeholder interventions
- Brand awareness through sponsorship
- Legislation affecting social media and the use of personal data
- Measurement of online reputation
- Media progress over the past 20 years
- Integrated reporting, including sustainability reporting
- Connecting practitioners and academics in research projects
- Redefining today’s media messaging mix
Registrations are now open!