Reputation Institute Annual Conference 2014
The Reputation Imperative. Managing for competitive advantage.
The "reputation imperative" suggests the fire has been lit for organizations to be more successful in an increasingly competitive (and commoditized) global marketplace. Whether challenges stem from internal capability gaps or external marketplace factors, reputation-based management can empower leaders by bringing order to the chaos of a multi-stakeholder, multi-connected world.
How do leading organizations tell a differentiated story, manage to set KPIs, reward executives, structure teams, and sustainably operate across functions?
Who has been successful in managing the ecosystem - where no one is in charge and everyone has a voice?
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dan Hesse, Chief Executive Officer, Sprint
- Dave Nage, Executive Vice-President, BP
- Brett Ludwig, Vice-President of Communications, AmerisourceBergen
- Roger Frizzell, Chief Communications Officer, Carnival
- Bill Plummer, Head of External Affairs, Huawei Technologies (North America)
To register, click here
For more information, visit the Reputation Institute's website.