30 Days of Chaos
Today kicks off "30 Days of Chaos," a free national event presented by PRSA and 2009 International Conference keynoter Bob Garfield. This month-long program is dedicated to preparing for the digital future of media and marketing, and will guide you through the disintegration of the mass media/mass marketing symbiosis, introduce you to new digital/social tools, and encourage you to work together to assemble those tools not merely to survive the revolution, but to exploit it.
As a participant of the "30 Days of Chaos" program, you will receive:
- An overview video featuring Garfield.
- A discussion guide.
- Daily e-mails featuring an introduction from Garfield.
- Excerpts from Garfield's book, "The Chaos Scenario."
- Access to expert commentary.
- Links to new media and digital and social resources.
- Access to The Chaos Scenario Social Network where you can connect with others and share your ideas.
- A "Chaos Scenario" PowerPoint presentation that will help you teach others what you learn from the program.