Center for Global Public Relations (CGPR) hosts first annual Global Seminar
April 6, 2011
This year's theme is "Public Relations Frontiers: Strategically Positioning Your Company for Global Success." Speakers include:
- John Paluszek, senior counsel for Ketchum PR and president of the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management.
- Ray Crockett, director of communications for Coca-Cola North America.
- Peter Debreceny, strategy execution consultant for Gagen MacDonald.
- Temple Black, spokesperson for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- Dr. Katerina Tsetsura, University of Oklahoma, specialist in global strategic communication, public affairs and issues management in countries with transitional economies.