Euprera annual congress in Brussels: investigating “Communication Ethics in a Connected World”. Abstracts submission until February 28
Euprera annual congress this year will focus on “Communication Ethics in a Connected World”. Public relations, strategic communication and organizational communication always had an important and complex relation with ethics: the work on opinion and reputation puts communication professionals directly in touch with all sorts of ethical issues, and this reality is even more apparent today.
The congress will take three days, September 11-13, and will be articulated in paper sessions as well as plenary sessions, including keynote speeches among which Ronald C. Arnett from Duquesne University, Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania). In particular, authors’ contributions will focus on the following issues:
- Public relations, new media and ethics
- Ethical issues of strategic communication in a multi-cultural world
- Ethical aspects of the public relations profession and professionalisation
- Public affairs, lobbying, and ethics
- Sustainable development, corporate social responsibility and public relations
- Theoretical and empirical approaches to strategic communication (Open session).
Following the congress, PhD students are invited to attend the Euprera PhD Seminar: the annual appointment aimed to provide an international setting where doctoral students in PR and corporate communication can present their on-going work, get feedback from experts and peers and establish a valuable network for the future.
For more details on programme, travel and accommodation, social activities and registration, please visit the congress website www.euprera.org/congress2014. Abstract submission will be possible until February 28th.