GA / Digital Management partnership develops innovative software
In February 2005 the Global Alliance entered into a partnership with Switzerland based Digital Management AG (DM) to jointly market a state-of-the-art communication and information management tool. The software solution was launched at the 2nd PR World Festival in Trieste, Italy, and has been perfected ever since. The third release of the software was presented at this year's PR World Festival in Cape Town, South Africa.
The presentation highlighted the engagement of the comPro Executive soft-ware by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania, enabling Government communicators to manage, coordinate and synchronise all communication projects at the State House (President's Office) and across all Ministries.
DM's software solution supports and facilitates strategy development, planning, implementation and evaluation. Organisations using comPro Executive or comPro Practitioner can expect the following outcomes and added value:
- A clear link between enterprise and communication strategy
- Transparency in communication contributes to organisational and business objectives
- Enhanced reputation, issue and stakeholder management
- Vertical and horizontal plan alignment
- Improved coordination between communication and other management disciplines
- The absence of duplication and redundancies
- Improved budgeting and cost control
- The opportunity for virtual teams, spread all over the globe, to seamlessly integrate their work
- Meaningful reports on communication planning, implementation and evaluation