Industry and Technology leaders head to Madrid as first speakers announced for the 2014 World Public Relations Forum
Professionals from the international business communication industry, including Paul Holmes and Marisa Toro, as well as leading academics, have confirmed they will speak at the event
The World Public Relations Forum, organised by Dircom in collaboration with the Global Alliance from 21 – 23 September 2014 in Madrid, has announced the first speakers for the prestigious event. Speakers include men and women with extensive experience at both national and international level in the fields of corporate communications, public relations and business and technology. The speakers will provide the expected 1000 delegates attending the assembly with a far-reaching intercultural vision of how corporate communication is evolving.
Professionals such as Marisa Toro, Google Communications and Public Affairs Director for Southern Europe; Martina Gmür, Executive Director and Coordinator of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Councils; Antonin Léonard, founder of OurShare, blogger and strategist or Sinan Cem Şahin, Director of Corporate Communication at TTnet will draw on their experience in multinational companies to analyse the new trends and tools in communications highlighting new terms such as communication with conscience.
Speakers such as David Rockland, AMEC Executive Director, will provide an overview of the latest measurement techniques in public relations. Experts like Paul Druckman, CEO of IIRC or Antonio Núñez López, communication strategist specialising in corporate storytelling, will explore respectively the challenges faced by communication functions in terms of leadership and the optimisation and development of new approaches to corporate storytelling.
Paul Holmes, Director of The Holmes Report, CEO of The Holmes Group and author of public relations reports in the last 25 years, has confirmed he will speak at the Forum, together with Antoni Gutiérrez-Rubí, communication and political consultant, Juan Antonio Muñoz-Gallego, Chief Business Officer at Stelapps and Sarah Nolleth, Accounting Director for Project Sustainability at A4S.
From the academic world, confirmed speakers include Jerry Swerling, Director of Strategic Communication and Public Relations at the University of Southern California and Robert L. Heath, Emeritus Professor of Communication at the University of Houston.
The list of speakers will be updated on the WPRF website as they are announced.
Confirmed speakers for the World Public Relations Forum 2014
- Antoni Gutiérrez-Rubí, communication and political consultant
- Antonin Léonard, founder of OuiShare, blogger and strategist
- Antonio Nùñez Lòpez, communications strategist specialising in corporate storytelling, conference speaker and author
- David Rockland, Partner / Managing Director at Ketchum Change and Global Research
- Jerry Swerling, Director of Strategic Communications and Public Relationsat University of Southern California
- Juan Antonio Muñoz-Gallego, Chief Business Officer at Stelapps
- Marisa Toro, Google Communications and Public Affairs Director for Southern Europe
- Martina Gmür, Executive Director and Coordinator of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Councils
- Paul Druckman, CEO of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Paul Holmes, CEO of The Holmes Group
- Robert L. Heath, Emeritus Professor of Communication at the University of Houston
- Sarah Nolleth, Director of The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project
- Sinan Cem Şahin, Corporate Communication Director at TTnet
Download the news release