MEPRA Awards 2009: Deadline Coming-up Soon
- Young Professional of the Year
- Communicator of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
1. If we are not a member of MEPRA can we submit awards? Yes you can - you do not need to be a member of MEPRA.
2. Are you going to extend the deadline? At this time, there is no reason for MEPRA to extend the deadline. The submissions website http://awards.mepra.org/ will close at midnight GMT Thursday 8th October.
3. Who is sponsoring the awards? We currently have four sponsors for the MEPRA Awards. Platinum sponsor is News Group International, represented by its subsidiary companies Salience (market research) and MediaWatch Middle East. Our Gold sponsor is PRJS, the only specialist international PR and marketing recruitment firm with an office in the UAE; Bronze sponsor is Huntsworth PLC, an international public relations and healthcare communications group operating from 69 principal offices in 29 countries around the world; and our local Media Partner is MediaWeek. Their latest edition has an interview with Tim Harrison, Chair of the Judges Panel.
We have a few more sponsorship opportunities available. If interested please contact MEPRA.
4. Are you only accepting credit cards to buy credits for the submissions? Yes, from an administrative perspective this is the most efficient method of collecting payments. However, if you do not have a credit card please contact MEPRA for further instructions.
5. How can I get involved with the Awards? MEPRA is always on the lookout for volunteers since being a trade association with one employee there are many jobs looking for hands... so spreading the word (Renno Communcations we heard you) is critical as we are not always aware of who is actually practising PR or all the agencies out there...we are not being exclusive, we just dont know!
For more information please do not hesitate to contact MEPRA: Rebecca Hill, executive director on +971 050 252 8545 or email@example.com