New names added to the lineup of speakers for the 2014 World Public Relations Forum
New speakers include Ángel Alloza from Corporate Excellence; sustainable communication strategist Angela Barter; Cees Van Riel from the Reputation Institute; and the South Africa-based newspaper publisher, Trevor Ncube
Madrid, 1 April 2014. The World Public Relations Forum, organised by Dircom in collaboration with the Global Alliance from 21 to 23 September 2014 in Madrid, has announced the names of new speakers who have confirmed their participation to this key global event..
New names include Ángel Alloza, CEO of the Corporate Excellence – Centre for Reputation Leadership; Angela Barter, sustainable communication strategist with more than 15 years’ experience in the public relations industry in South Africa; Cees Van Riel, Co-Founder and Vice Chairman of the Reputation Institute and Professor of Corporate Communications at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University of Rotterdam; and Trevor Ncube, owner of the Mail & Guardian newspapers in South Africa and Chairman of Alpha Media Holdings in Zimbabwe.
The convention centre “El Palacio Municipal de Congresos” will host the 8th World Public Relations Forum, where delegates from across the world will discuss the future of public relations and communications. The Forum, which promises to be the largest international gathering of communication professionals, will focus on four key topics: deconstructing communication, transforming communication, leading through communication and taking action through communication with conscience.
Confirmed speakers for World Public Relations Forum 2014
- Martina Gmür, Executive Director and Coordinator of the World Economic Forum’s Global Agenda Councils
- Paul Holmes, CEO of The Holmes Group
- Antonin Léonard, founder of OuiShare, blogger and strategist
- Trevor Ncube, owner of several newspapers in South Africa
- Jerry Swerling, Director of Strategic Communications and Public Relations, University of Southern California
- Ángel Alloza, CEO Corporate Excellence – Centre for Reputation Leadership
- Angela Barter, sustainable communication strategist
- Sinan Cem Şahin, Corporate Communication Director at TTnet
- Paul Druckman, CEO of IIRC
- Antoni Gutiérrez-Rubí, communication and political consultant
- Robert L. Heath, Emeritus Professor of the Communication at the University of Houston
- Juan Antonio Muñoz-Gallego, Chief Business Officer at Stelapps
- Sarah Nolleth, Director of The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project
- Antonio Núñez López, communications strategist specialising in corporate storytelling, conference speaker and author
- David Rockland, Partner / Managing Director at Ketchum Change and Global Research
- Marisa Toro, Google Communications and Public Affairs Director for Southern Europe
- Cees Van Riel, Co-founder and Vice Chairman of the Reputation Institute
Download the news release.