PR and Communication Management moves towards the future. Registrations for the GA World PR Forum 2012 are now open
The countdown has begun. The 2012 World Public Relations Forum is ready to go with an eclectic and powerful cultural mix of thought-leaders, burgeoning networks and global expertise ready to set the agenda for the evolution of public relations and communication management.
Register online and benefit from a special pre-sale offer (valid until 13 July 2012).
- Wadah Khanfar, former Director General, Al Jazeera Network and President, Sharq Forum, Qatar
- Anna Adriani, Illy Coffee, Italy
- Richard Edelman, CEO, Edelman, United States of America
- Dr Anne Gregory, Leeds Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
- Charlie Miller, Boeing, United Kingdom
- Virginia Trioli, ABC News, Australia
Held every two years, the World Public Relations Forum brings together the world’s communication thought leaders, practitioners, researchers, educators and association leaders for discussion, debate and direction-setting for our global profession. This year, the WPRF will be hosted by PRIA, the Public Relations Institute of Australia in Melbourne from 18–20 November.
The Forum includes:
- The Association Leaders’ Day on Saturday 17th November where we invite board chairs and senior staff officers of GA association members to join the Global Alliance Board meeting in the morning and take part in an afternoon workshop on best practices in PR/communications association management
- A full-day research colloquium showcasing academic research on Sunday November 18
- A two-day program of keynote speakers, plenary and concurrent sessions, ideas and innovations sharing, meetups and tweetups, on Monday November 19 and Tuesday November 20.
- An opportunity to help build the Forum’s legacy through international consensus on the Melbourne Mandate – a statement on the organisational and societal value of public relations and communication management in the world today
- Workshops and master classes
- Networking and connecting opportunities
- Welcome event and the forum gala dinner
Global Alliance members can be part of a this global gathering of public relations and communication professionals for the first time in the Asia Pacific region.
An international association package has been designed for Global Alliance association members and their own members visiting Australia. PRIA is glad to welcome the Global Alliance members and offer them different opportunities to benefit from their stay in Melbourne along with a special registration fee.
To get more information on the WPRF, visit www.worldprforum.com.