Please make sure your entry meets the basic criteria:
- the program should have been completed before the entry is submitted.
- ensure at least part of the program has been conducted in 2012, 2011 or 2010. This does not apply to academic case studies.
ensure your entry is submitted as a PDF document, (MAX 18 MB) typed in no less than 10 point font, with margins on pages not exceeding a half an inch/1.3 cm (not including headers and footers).
you should submit separate files:
For entries belonging to Division A or B:
a three page entry work plan (MAX 18 MB). The essential components to be included are:
- Stakeholder analysis - Identify the primary audience and other audiences, describing the key characteristics taken into account when developing the solution
- Goals and Objectives - Goals describe what to establish in a broad sense. Objectives should be more specific, measurable
- Planning - Summarize the plan of the solution
- Execution - Describe how the solution was implemented
- Results - Describe the results of the solution and its effectiveness and relate these results to the measurable goals that were previously set forth in the work plan
- a work sample illustrating the various elements that best represent your entry not to exceed 100 pages (MAX 18 MB)
- accompanying materials such as video or audio files (also to be submitted virtually). (MAX 18 MB per file)
- a three page entry work plan (MAX 18 MB). The essential components to be included are:
For entries belonging to Division C - Academic Case Studies:
- a narrative case study. Please note that there is no limit to the number of pages.
a teaching note
- For entries belonging to Division A or B:
- the work plan document should be written in English
the work sample may appear in different languages, provided that there is an English translation or summary enabling the judges to see clear evidence of the strategy, execution and results of the program.
- the narrative case study and the teaching note should be written in English
- you may designate portions of your work as confidential. These portions will be removed from winning submissions prior to the publication on the Global Alliance website and other Global Alliance platforms.
- make sure your entry fits the division and category description. You may submit the same entry in more than one category, but each entry must be tailored to fit the selected category, entered separately and paid for accordingly.
- ensure you have all the necessary permission of third parties to submit the entry to the Global Alliance COMM PRIX Awards and that your work complies with the ethical standards of the profession, as embodied in the GA Code of Ethics.
Receipt of entries and payments will be acknowledged by email.
Shortlisted entries will be notified by email.
Entrants associated with a Global Alliance COMM PRIX Awards judge may still enter the awards, but the judge concerned will not take part in the judging process for the categories involved.