Step 1: Assemble the needed files
Before creating an entry, assemble all the needed files. Make sure that you have identified the divisions and categories that you want to enter.
Only the following file types can be submitted:
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- Image Files: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Audio Files: MP3
- Video Files: MP4, M4V, MPG, MPEG, MOV, FLV.
Step 2: Create a new entry
- Complete all fields of the entry submission form accurately and in full.
- The entrant is project lead who has worked on the project and is submitting for him/herself or for the project team. The entrant named must match the entrant named on the work plan and be the primary lead on the project.
- Upload the files.
- For each category selected, you will need to submit a separate entry. You may submit the same entry in more than one category, but each entry should be tailored to fit the selected category and entered separately.
All entries should include the following information:
- The title of your entry.
- The name of the client organization if the entry is submitted by an outside agency.
- The name of the outside agency if the entry is submitted by a client organization.
- The name of the agency if you are an agency that worked with a consultant.
- The author's university or institution if you are entering an Academic case study.
- The division and category.
Step 3: Submit and pay entry
- Review your information for accuracy and make the necessary updates.
- Select the entry fee.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, check the corresponding box.
- Check the box that indicates you agree with the Terms and Conditions of participation.
- Click the Submit button and proceed to payment either by credit card or bank transfer.
If you pay by credit card, a confirmation email will be sent to you after you have submitted and paid for your entry.
If you pay by bank transfer, a confirmation email with the Global Alliance bank details will be sent to you after you have submitted your entry. You will receive the related invoice as payment acknowledgement receipt.
At this point, you have successfully completed your entry. Please note that you may submit additional entries.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com
Download the PDF illustrating the entry process.