The Executive Program on Strategic Reputation Management
Is your company thriving in the Reputation Economy?
Reputation Institute and Tuck Executive Education at Dartmouth have partnered to bring you a live, dynamic online program that explains how organizations can strengthen relationships with key stakeholders and leverage their corporate reputations to drive tangible outcomes. The faculty teaching in this program are acknowledged thought leaders in the area of reputation management – a field that is increasingly becoming essential for CCOs, CMOs, and other C-level executives to master. This field also affects many functional areas within an organization and there is a need to involve cross-functional teams in a company’s reputation strategy. According to the 2012 Korn/Ferry survey of Fortune 500 Chief Communications Officers, 84 percent of CCOs said they are giving more attention to providing leadership on reputation, values, and culture in their companies.
The Executive Program on Strategic Reputation Management takes a holistic approach towards understanding reputation strategy and how it fits in an organization’s overall corporate strategy. These nine virtual, interactive sessions will prepare you to understand and thrive in the Reputation Economy.
And if you are a Global Alliance Member, you get a 20% discount on the registration fee!
Who is this program designed for
- Executives with responsibility for corporate branding, marketing, corporate communications, and/or investor relations, as well as C-level executives
- Functional leaders who are involved with defining or executing brand and reputation strategies, such as leaders from human resources, public affairs, environmental relations, and legal
- Managers seeking to move into leadership positions in their organization
- Individuals seeking knowledge for career advancement in the field of reputation management
Cross-functional teams from within an organization are encouraged to attend, as that accelerates the impact and engenders a common language and understanding in the organization
How will this program benefit you
This program focuses on the essential competencies needed to lead strategic reputation management including:
- Clarifying the business case for reputation management
- Improving returns on communications investments
- Using strategic communication to connect strategy development and strategy execution
- Defining brand equity and developing a brand architecture strategy
- Measuring, building and protecting your reputation
- Using reputation risk analysis to enhance credibility, gain trust, and effectively manage crisis situations
- Building a competency framework for the “Chief Reputation Officer”
At the end of the program you will be awarded a certificate of completion from Reputation Institute and Tuck Executive Education at Dartmouth. The sessions are taught by world-renowned faculty from Tuck Executive Education including Paul Argenti and Kevin Lane Keller, as well as leading thought leaders from Reputation Institute including Charles Fombrun, Kasper Nielsen, Anthony Johndrow, and Fernando Prado.