GA Association Leaders' Workshop 2012
The program of the 2012 GA Association Leaders’ Workshop, which took place on November 17, 2012 in Melbourne, was divided in two main sessions:
- the first focused on the issues, challenges and opportunities related to association management
- the second focused on the theme of association leadership, with a panel discussion on how associations can lead and serve the Public Relations profession
At the end of Session Two all participants took part in a round table on the topic "Where next? Meeting the challenge of service and leadership ahead for new and established professional associations".
The 2012 edition of the GA Association Leaders' Workshop saw the participation of 14 associations from all over the world:
- CIPR, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, UK
- PRSA, the Public Relations Society of America, USA
- IABC, the International Association of Business Directors, USA
- PROCOM, the Finnish Public Relations Association, Finland
- DIRCOM, the Spanish Association of Communication Directors, Spain
- PRINZ, the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand, New Zealand
- ABERJE, the Brazilian Association of Business Communicators, Brazil
- PRSK, the Public Relations Society of Kenya, Kenya
- PRIA, the Public Relations Institute of Australia, Australia
- FERPI, the Italian Federation of Public Relations, Italy
- PRISA, the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa, South Africa
- CPRS, the Canadian Public Relations Society, Canada
- PRSI, the Public Relations Society of Indonesia, Indonesia
- PRSI, the Public Relations Society of India, India
Most presentations shared by the participants during the workshop are available in the download section.
Please note that this section is password protected and it is accessible only by GA members.