GA Association Leaders' Workshop 2013
The program of the 2013 GA Association Leaders’ Workshop, which took place on Monday, June 3 2013, was divided into two main sections:
- the first featured a discussion led by GA Chair Daniel Tisch and GA Chair-Elect Anne Gregory on "Managing the Melbourne Mandate". During this session the Melbourne Mandate Tool Kit, developed by Jean Valin, GA Past Chair, and the Professional Development Wheel, developed by Catherine Arrow, GA Secretary, were presented.
- the second focused on "Inside Association Leadership", with presentations and discussions on several topics ranging from social media to Integrated Reporting and the 2014 World Public Relations Forum.
The 2013 edition of the GA Association Leaders' Workshop saw the participation of 13 associations from all over the world:
- ABERJE, the Brazilian Association of Business Communicators, Brazil
- CIPR, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, UK
- CPRS, the Canadian Public Relations Society, Canada
- DIRCOM, the Spanish Association of Communication Directors, Spain
- DPRG, the German Public Relations Association, Germany
- IABC, the International Association of Business Directors, USA
- IPRS, Institute of Public Relations of Singapore, Singapore
- PRINZ, the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand, New Zealand
- PRISA, the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa, South Africa
- PROCOM, the Finnish Public Relations Association, Finland
- PRSA, the Public Relations Society of America, USA
- PRSK, the Public Relations Society of Kenya, Kenya
- SACP, the Swedish Association for Communication Professionals, Sweden
Most presentations shared by the participants during the workshop are available in the download section.
Please note that this section is password protected and it is accessible only by GA members.