How to apply for the Global Alliance scholarships
The Global Alliance scholarship covers 50 percent of the total tuition fee of the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management.
The Global Alliance scholarships, based on financial need, are available to applicants who do not receive employer assistance in funding their executive education. Candidates have to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Work in a communication-related department
- Live and work outside of Switzerland
- Be fully self- funding their EMScom education
Scholarship application deadline
December 1, 2014
How to apply
To proceed with the GA scholarship application, please follow these three steps:
1) Download the application package on the EMScom website (www.emscom.usi.ch) and send the documents duly filled and signed to email@example.com. The EMScom application deadline is December 1, 2014. The program works on a rolling admission policy, so please make sure that you are admitted to the EMScom (non-binding) before December 1, 2014.
2) Fill in the GA scholarship application form below and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by December 1, 2014 at the latest. The candidate might be convoked for an interview by one of the Global Alliance Board members.
Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management
c/o USI Università della Svizzera italiana
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13
3) The final decision concerning the scholarship will be communicated to the candidate by December 20, 2014. The candidate has 5 (five) working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Form
Download the GA Scholarship Application Form