The Global Alliance for PR and Communication Management is the confederation of the world's major public relations and communication management associations and institutions, representing 160,000 practitioners and academics worldwide.
By partnering with regional, national and international bodies to increase professionalism in public relations and communication management, the Global Alliance works to enhance the influence of the industry around the world.
The Global Alliance's mission is to unify the public relations profession, raise professional standards all over the world, share knowledge for the benefit of its members and be the global voice for public relations in the public interest.
As a GA member you would benefit from several advantages:
- Share knowledge with leaders from the world's major PR/communication professional associations and institutions on every continent
- Have a voice in setting standards in education, governance, ethics, sustainability and other critical themes on a global level
- Demonstrate to audiences and stakeholders that you are part of the GA's global confederation and share a global vision for communication
- Participate in international research projects to raise standards, share knowledge and advocate for our professional PR and communication
Use the GA online global communication platforms to give visibility to your organization, its news and events
- Benefit from "members-only" rates and global reciprocity at the conferences, events and networks of GA member associations worldwide
In order to meet the needs of its members and communication professionals in general the Global Alliance has established an array of platforms beyond its website for regularly updated news, articles, case studies and research from both academics and professionals.
Amongst some of the platforms and tools open to GA members are:
- GA website
- GA Newsletter to more than 30'000 communication professionals
- GA Events Calendar
- Social Media Groups and Sharing Platforms
For more information on how to become a member of the Global Alliance, click here