The Reputation Leadership Program: Developing a World-Class Reputation Management Approach
Reputation Institute developed the Leadership Program: Developing a World-Class Reputation Management System for professionals who would like to lead their organization on its Reputation Management Journey. This training addresses the challenges associated with building competitive advantage within four key pillars: business rationale, intelligence and strategy, management and accountability, and activation. This program outlines strategies on how to best tackle these challenges in order to build a world-class corporate reputation management approach.
And if you are a Global Alliance Member, you get a 20% discount on the registration fee!
Who is this program designed for
- Professionals in middle to senior management positions such as CCOs, CMOs, CROs (Chief Reputation Officer), CSR managers, and other leadership or communication specialists.
- Individuals who oversee their organization’s reputation management program.
- Individuals interested in building a successful career in the reputation management space.
How will this program benefit you
Throughout The Reputation Leadership Program: Developing a World-Class Reputation Management Approach you will partake in in-depth analyses and discussions on the following:
- Exploring how new ideas about leadership and governance are necessary to build profitable companies with profitable reputations
- Building reputation management capabilities with an emphasis on brands and customer perceptions
- Identifying the different types of innovation and their effects on stakeholder perceptions of firms
- Using reputation to set and drive cross-stakeholder objectives
- Uncovering the linkages between corporate social responsibility (CSR) and corporate reputation and how to link CSR to value-creation for the business and for society
- Leveraging the relationship between the management of human resources, reputations and strategic advantage using employer branding as the organizing framework
- Learn how strategically managing your reputation can create business value for your organization
At the end of the program you will be awarded a certificate of completion from Reputation Institute. The sessions in this program are led by leading faculty from the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, the University of Glasgow
Business School, and corporate practitioners and prominent thought leaders from Reputation Institute.