As a higher education communications counselor, strategic planning, crisis management and media relations are just a few of your responsibilities. Which higher education communications trends should you be on the lookout for in the semesters ahead?
Take notes on the latest on-the-job challenges and opportunities facing college and university counselors at the PRSA Counselors to Higher Education (CHE) Senior Summit. Designed by higher education communicators for higher education communicators, the senior summit's program is developed by the PRSA CHE Section.
Reasons Why You Should Attend the PRSA Counselors to Higher Education Senior Summit
- Update your 2016 programs, from crisis plans to everyday messaging, with best practice discussions on how to position your college or university’s brand.
- Create more strategic and interdepartmental partnerships to focus internal resources where they’re most needed.
- Streamline your budget by discovering the most effective tools to communicate with internal and external stakeholders on higher education issues.
- Sharpen your social media strategy, with insight on what you need to implement now (and what can wait for 2017).
- Develop stronger connections with fellow practitioners and key media during receptions, lunches, sessions and refreshment breaks.
- Check out the latest products and the most advanced solutions on the market to help you reach your organizational goals.